Sacramento Adventist Academy Open Team
Sacramento Adventist Academy (SAA) was established in 1948 when several schools operated by multiple churches decided to combine. The new school purchased 53 acres and held classes in four small buildings. They later acquired a gymnasium from Beale Air Force Base and reconstructed it on campus. By 1958 the school was offering a complete elementary and secondary program. Since then, they have added four classrooms, a science laboratory, library, administrative offices, and four teacher offices.
Sacramento Adventist Academy is located only 20 minutes from Maranatha’s headquarters in Roseville. This is the third year the school have requested Maranatha’s assistance in renovation projects on campus. Volunteers have helped to remodel classrooms, refurbish the chemistry lab, and paint the exterior of classrooms. This year, SAA is requesting volunteers to replace the academy’s courtyard roof, paint the exterior of the elementary classrooms, replace the roof on the gazebo, and repair dry rot and replace siding on staff housing.Scope
Repairing Dry Rot and Siding
Replacing Concrete – Tentative