The On-call Receptionist will represent Maranatha at the front desk by being the first point of contact for visitors and those calling by telephone. The On-call Receptionist could be called last minute to fill in at Maranatha to cover for sick days or for extended time covering PTO. Hours would be between 8am to 5pm, Monday-Thursday and 8am to 2pm on Fridays.
Maranatha seeks a person with the following strengths: Strong customer service skills, ability to work independently, self-starter, highly organized, very detail oriented, communication skills, ability to work effectively with varied temperaments, can effectively prioritize between competing demands. The position requires computer experience and skills.
Area of Responsibility
The On-call Receptionist will work first to answer incoming calls and greet visitors.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them professionally, assessing needs and problem solving
- Greet callers professionally, answering questions or transferring calls
- Accept credit card and echeck donations over the phone
- Answer general questions about the $10 Church, One-Day Church, and water wells; transfer as needed
- Answer general project related questions; transfer when needed
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
- Unlock front door for employees, visitors, and delivery persons
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail, faxes, and packages
- Assist with posting outgoing mail when needed
- Provide stamps for company mail, sell stamps for personal use
- Open and close conference room blinds each morning and evening
$16.00-$22.00 an hour.