Multi-lingual Media Production Specialist
Maranatha Volunteers International is a Seventh-day Adventist, Christian non-profit organization. Our mission is to change lives through the construction of urgently needed churches, schools, and water wells by mobilizing volunteers on short-term projects. The goal of the marketing team is to communicate this vision with the public, by telling the stories about the communities we are aiding, the volunteers who are being impacted through the act of service.
The Media Production Specialist will be responsible for assisting all aspects of post production related to the Spanish and Portuguese versions of “Maranatha Mission Stories.” The Media Production Specialist will report to the Director of Television. This position will be located at Maranatha’s headquarters in Roseville, California.
Tasks will include:
- Preparation of assets for dubbing
- Communication with dubbing company
- Review and correction of translated scripts
- Editing episodes with dubbed audio
- Delivering finished episodes to networks
- Editing other Maranatha content as needed
Maranatha is seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
- Has a sense of initiative
- Adept at multitasking
- Highly organized
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Is capable of taking direction and following through to completion of an assignment
- Is fluent in written and spoken Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
- Is very familiar with both Windows and Mac OS
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- The ability to perform post-production tasks including editing and basic audio adjustment
- Must be able to compress video projects for output and make finished video products available in a variety of formats.
$50,000 – $65,000/year