Media Production Specialist Based in Roseville, CA
Maranatha Volunteers International is a Seventh-day Adventist, Christian non-profit organization. Our mission is to change lives through the construction of urgently needed churches, schools, and water wells by mobilizing volunteers on short-term projects. The goal of the marketing team is to communicate this vision with the public, by telling the stories about the communities we are aiding, the volunteers who are being impacted through the act of service.
The Media Production Specialist will be responsible for assisting all aspects of the production of “Maranatha Mission Stories” and other videos related to Maranatha volunteers international. The Media Production Specialist will report directly to the Director of Television. This position will be located at Maranatha’s headquarters in Roseville, California.
Tasks will include:
- Cataloging and keywording footage
- Editing segments and episodes for the television program
- Assisting with studio production tasks
- Delivering finished episodes to networks
- Editing other Maranatha content as needed
Maranatha is seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
- Has a sense of initiative
- Adept at multitasking
- Highly organized
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Is capable of taking direction and following through to completion of an assignment
- Is very familiar with both Windows and Mac OS
Knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- The ability to perform post-production tasks including editing and basic audio adjustment
- Must be able to compress video projects for output and make finished video products available in a variety of formats.
- Motion graphics skills are a plus